|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2017|
Who are we looking for?
- Efficient planning and execution skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Actively participate and lead in the implementation of our enterprise-focused web-based applications.
- Influence front-end thought within the team and act as a mentor for other developers.
- Communicate with backend developers on APIs and provide input on system design decisions.
- Develop sophisticated (clean and performant) solutions using best of breed technologies such as AngularJS, React, ES, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Implement functional, performance and security testing, and automate these whenever possible.
- Transform wireframes and mock-ups created by our UX designer into interactive implementations with rich animations and pixel perfect layout, accounting for margins, paddings, line heights, font sizes, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and techniques concerning JS, CSS, and the frameworks or libraries we are using such as AngularJS 2, jQuery, Require, webpack, etc.
- Utilize the best tooling and techniques at your disposal to build quality software as part of a team, including JS task runners, task tracking and version control, continuous integration, etc.
- Possess at least two years of strong experience with Angular1 experience and have gone beyond tutorials with Angular2.
- Excels at troubleshooting and solving challenging programming issues.
- Has a proper understanding of the DOM
- Implements simple, well-structured HTML tags and efficient CSS selectors/properties.
- Employs a CSS pre-processor such as LESS or SASS.
- Awareness and understanding of progressive enhancements.
Nice to Have
- Experience with React, Flux or Redux.
- Our backend is written largely in Java (Spring Boot), you may occasionally take a peak to fix a small bug and unblock yourself.
- JS capabilities not required, but considered.