Front-End Angular developer with .NET experience
We’re completely overhauling our UI and need your help!
ShipBob provides warehousing and processing for online stores. We automatically import the orders from the likes of Shopify and WooCommerce then pick pack and ship those orders. Our customers are freaking awesome entrepreneurial business owners who had the initiative to create something and sell it. Our job is to ensure their products get to their customers and delight them along the way.
What you’ll do
We need you to take our beautiful new UI and implement it in our app which manages 10s of thousands of orders every single day. You’ll take vector based designs and convert them to super clean front-end code and take our existing .NET + Angular and Knockout UI and convert it to a single page Angular app 1.x with the completely new UI.
- Expert level mastery of HTML/CSS/JS + Angular
- Experience with .NET code
- Experience working with responsive web application design
- 5+ years front-end experience
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to create simple, readable, fast, front-end code.
- Experience with Sass
This position is for a 6-month contract with potential for a full-time role after.
Applicants must mention their experience with .NET and that they're based in Chicago in the message of the application to be considered.