Embedded Software Engineer at Kodak in Rochester, NY
Embedded Software Engineer
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our Digital Print (DPT) team in Rochester, NY.
To accomplish the Kodak EPS mission the business needs to fill a critical technical skill gap. To support the complexity of the current of the NexPress product the team needs to have the skills of a software engineer to drive new products and product enhancements into the worldwide market. Our business has sales in over 30 countries on every content other than Antarctica. The vast number of different types of press shops and applications will fill every day with new and interesting challenges.
A Software Engineer will fill a critical skill within EPS business for exciting Nexfinity and other EPS products.
Primary Tasks to include:
- Work with the Embedded software engineering team, as an integral part of the multifunctional team enhancing the EPS product.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
- Maintain and update products in the field.
- Generate system software requirements for new product features.
- Some travel may be required to work with customers to facilitate customer support and product performance validation.
- Minimum 5 years Embedded Software experience
- Prior Nexpress experience highly desired
The ideal candidate must have many of the following skills to be successful:
- Software engineering or computer science.
+ 11, Python, Java.
Script, HTML5, VHDL, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS
- RTLinux, Ubuntu, VxWorks/Tornado, Microsoft Windows, RT
- Rational Software Architect Real.
Time, Clear Case, wxPython, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Embedded PowerPC PPC440Gx/60x/750 and Intel processors.
- ICE and JTAG test tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Electrophotography systems; Embedded Real-time software, High voltage, Motion control, Material science.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to, and for extended periods of time, stand, reach, hear, have visual acuity, and have manual dexterity (use of fingers for fine activities) due to the nature of the complex array of equipment and products.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.