DUPLICATE Software Engineer Assistant Vice President
Job Title: Software Engineer Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC Overview The Markets Finance & Transaction Accounting Technology team believes in putting our people and our customers at the center of what we do. We believe in delivering value to our Bank by solving the problems we face and creating new opportunities with different perspectives, changing the status quo across our team, business, Bank, and industry. To do this, we work to achieve excellence, through our engagement with our users and teams, improving our way of working and continuously learning, driving to mastery of our art to solve our businesses most important problems whilst delivering awesome products. We are a 400 person global, diverse and award winning team, partnering with our business in investment banking and treasury finance to create propositions and solutions to delight our users through-out the value chain; starting in T+1 Product Control and providing the necessary information to the General Ledger from Transaction and Hedge Accounting.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and health center
- Open floor plan for agile working, with communal meeting areas
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round Hear from our people and look inside our office:
DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work with our clients to deliver value thru the delivery of high quality software within an Agile development lifecycle
- Bring deep industry knowledge into the Feature Team to understand problems, leverage design patterns, automation to support a CI and CD pipeline to production, and support emergent design within the agreed domain target architecture
- Contribute to the wider domain objectives to ensure flow, consistent standards, and approach to software development and design to a common shared framework
- Work with the right and robust engineering practices Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in the IT industry with hands-on development in Java Programming, XML, and Oracle SQL/PLSQL writing skills; desirable experience with UI Frameworks (Angular, ReactJS will be preferable)
- Experience within Spring Frameworks and Spring Boot, Web Services experience, e.g.
REST / SOAP; experience developing on Open
Shift Container Platform or Public Cloud
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD), including testing frameworks (Junit, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience with distributed version control tool (Git, Github, BitBucket)
- Experience within Jenkins or other CI system; experience with Service Orientated Architecture or Microservices For external candidates: Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position. Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create
- diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices:
EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.