Ref ID: 04010-#######387
Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $34.27 to $39.68 hourly
Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively?
Work with Robert Half Technology and apply for this long-term temporary-to-full-time Software Developer opening today.
We need a Software Developer who can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company.
This Software Developer role will be located in the Richardson, Texas area and will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position.
Submit an application now and learn more about this role!
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- Join up with Scrum team to ensure factual work estimates
- If you're looking for work where you can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems, this job might be for you
- Deliver clear and consistent report around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Correct and furnish production support
- Less than one year of experience required
- Knowledge of Linux
- Comprehensive knowledge of C++
- If you're looking for job openings and have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you might be a good fit for this position
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- If you're looking for job openings and are familiar with Scrum, you might be a good fit for this position
- You might be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.