C# Developer-Preferred locals at Xoriant corporation in San Diego, CA
Xoriant corporationSan Diego, CA
C# Developer-Preferred locals
Title: Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: Long Term
- Develop and Design.netcore solutions using C#
- Can roll up the sleeves andhelp outtheir team with outstanding data responsibilities - or at the very least be willing to learn how to
- Works collaboratively and communicatively on an Agile development team
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders, tech lead, cross-functional teams
- Will code according to predetermined design standards
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based onboththeuser needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Be part of a large and global team developing an enterprise system.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Adviseon methods to improve business processes.
- May lead the training of clients and peers.
- Typically,aBachelor'sdegree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Actual Web Development for6+ years
- Experienced inobject-orientedprogramming
- Experienced in developing enterprise and distributed systems
- Experienced in MVC
- Experienced inTekerik
- Experienced inC#
- 1+ year of.net.
- Experienced in unit testing (i.e.xunit)
- Knowledge of RESTful web services
- Ability to write, update and tune complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experienced in Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Contain proper experience to have learned some of the major differences between. Netframework and. NetCore.
- In touch with the world outside candidate's current job / project + familiar with where things are going as an industry
- Some knowledge about data-structures;i.e. the difference between a queue and a stack
- Know the difference between an abstract class and an interface
- Know the overriding and overloading are types of polymorphism etc.
Knowledge of the following Technology Stack:
- Kendo UI
- Angular Material
- .NET Core
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- MS SQL Server
- REST API
- Entity Framework
* Disclaimer: You are receiving this information as we believe it will be useful for you. If you do not want to receive such information from us in the future, you can click Unsubscribe / Opt
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- provided by Dice
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.