AWS Solutions Architect at North Highland Consulting in Bellevue, WA
North Highland ConsultingBellevue, WA
AWS Solutions Architect
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients' capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn't just encouraged - it's expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build - not just talk.
Does that sound like you
* If so, let's connect.
Data & Analytics
Our Data & Analytics experts deliver fresh perspectives that help our clients realize their full potential and achieve high-impact results. We unite technical skill and industry expertise to drive transformations that make data-driven decision making attainable through customer analytics, data visualization, information management and data engineering. As a part of our team you'll develop strategies that turn data into a competitive asset for our clients.
Why North Highland
* Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We'll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we'll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you're not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
* Ensure customer success in designing, building, and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
* Using your technology expertise help architect solutions during sales cycles with our clients
* Foster a high-quality human experience for our team through effective coaching, mentoring, development of career paths, and modeling superior management and leadership skills.
* Continue to build the team's amazing capabilities through development and management of training plans, hands on skill development, paired project work and project reviews.
* Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients.
What you will need:
* Knowledge and experience in design principles and implementation for modern technology architecture in complex client environments including hybrid deployment of systems both on-premise and in the cloud
* Experience with the design, development and deployment of enterprise mission critical systems in either AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platforms.
AWS experience highly preferred.
* Business capability modeling and problem domain modeling, including knowledge of modern services based design practices
* An agile skill set that allows you to function in agile teams and coach clients and teammates new to agile delivery models
* Experience driving and delivering architectural change in medium to large enterprises
* Strong familiarity with end-to-end software including backend data layer, application layer, web layer, interface layer, reporting layer, etc.
* Understanding of modern solution development and testing approaches that focus on continuous integration / continuous delivery and container based solution design, development and deployment
* Strong presentation skills in presenting complex topics to large audiences and C-Level executives
* Experience consulting internal or external customers on technology solutions and process to solve business challenges or to meet opportunities
* Associate AWS Solution Architect or DevOps Engineer Certification required, Professional preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to Customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status..
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.