AWS Full-Stack Developer
At Infinitive, we do mission-critical work for great companies. We specialize in digital marketing and digital advertising solutions, customer data & analytics, digital & business transformation, and Technology solutions. Our Technology solutions focus on Managed Cloud Services, Cloud Enablement, Digital Operations, Application Development, DevOps, Product Development, Cloud Security, Data Science and Analytics, AI/ML, IoT, and everything in between.
Our experts are results-obsessed, focused and flexible, highly engaged and hugely experienced having sat in our clients seats. Those qualities are what make us different than old-school consulting shops. And surely, they are why clients and partners describe us as the gold standard in client experience.
Infinitive has been named a Best Small Firms to Work For by Consulting Magazine seven times, a Washington Post Top Workplace three times, a Washington Business Journal Best
About this Role:
Infinitive is growing its team in the Northern Virginia area and is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing Technology practice. This person will utilize their technical expertise to solve client needs by designing, developing and maintaining solutions. This person must also understand design requirements for highly scalable systems and be able to write high quality, testable and maintainable code.
We are looking for candidates who are accountable, passionate, assertive, proactive, open & honest, results oriented, and adaptable. Each project engagement represents a new challenge that will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people and will involve a range of responsibilities to include:
- Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
- Leverage existing infrastructure to build new applications
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Provide software expertise in one or more of these areas: Java application integration, java enterprise services, service-oriented architectures, security, and business process
- Experience developing across full application stack using the Java technology stack to implement enterprise web-based applications within a SAFE Agile environment
- Software development experience with one or more of the following languages: Java, C, C++, Python, R; Java
Script (React/Redux, Node, Angular, D3, etc.)
- Professional experience using ReactJS, HTML, XML, Web Services, HTTP, SOAP, REST, SQL, and DBMS (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle)
- Professional expertise in developing APIs.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and languages tools; Chef, Puppet, Jenkins or similar.
- Prior experience in a cloud-based environment, such as the Amazon Cloud and using languages such as Jupyter and Tensor
- Experience building and deploying code properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional (preferred)
- Management consulting experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Have a Kick-Ass Attitude
- Desire to Be Great and strive for continual growth
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in being involved internally and growing a small business (entrepreneurial spirit)
- Ability to commute to client site
- Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infinitive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR