CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN THE DENVER METRO AREA.Automation Tester
Founded in 1996, based in Denver, CO, Softec Solutions is a leading IT staffing solutions and services company that takes the challenge out of finding high-demand technical skill sets. Softec takes a proactive approach in understanding business challenges and local market analytics, provides customized recruiting solutions, and delivers value and results. Softec Solutions is currently seeking an Automation Tester that will be within the Physician Solutions team and is responsible for performing automation testing from the application boundaries, AP
Is, through the UI on computer software applications to ensure they are working effectively and that they comply with defined requirements and functional specifications. The Software Quality Engineer shall perform automation and manual testing, measure results and proactively identify problems that occur in the system. Responsibilities:
* Ability to design, develop, and execute test automation workflows to ensure the right test coverage of the web services and UI components.
* Ability to design, develop and implement test automation frameworks using a variety of test technologies like Protractor, TestNG, Selenium and Java.
* Advanced test automation skills. Leverage a test framework to implement effective API tests; Leverage a test framework to implement effective Web UI tests; Leverage a test framework to implement effective integrated End-To-End tests.
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the software development project lifecycle and Agile Software Development. Must be comfortable as part of an Agile team
* Communicates and coordinates with developers to resolve software defects.
* Define and track metrics
* Review and provide recommendations to improve application performance
* Experience testing applications built using a Responsive Web Design.
* Required experience working with automation tools (Eclipse STS, GitHub, Spring Boot, Boot, TestNG, Selenium, Protractor)
* Nice to have technologies are Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Postman, RESTful API, and SoapUI
* Experience working with a diverse set of programming languages (Java, AngularJS, Oracle, python, ruby, etc)
* Experience working with SDLC tools (Client/ALM, Jira, Test
* Bachelors Degree in Information Technology related fields or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in automation
* Solid understanding of QA Methodologies
* QA Certifications preferred
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
* Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups and offshore resources
* Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
* Approachable and open
* Ability to assists and train junior QA Specialist with technical or product related issues
* Strives to become a subject matter expect on the system under test
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening
* Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames; self-starter with high degree of initiative, determination of sense of urgency, and follow through
* Commitment to client values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions. Softec Solutions, Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.
PEOPLE. EXPERIENCE. RESULTS.