Associate Systems Integration Developer
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking?
At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Hosting and Managed Service is looking for an Associate Systems Integration Developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining web-based and back-end integration solutions for a variety of tool sets for our Cloud environment.
What you will be doing:
- As a Systems Integration Developer, you will work in an iterative cycle on projects related to our integration platform. Features & enhancements, targeted research & development, & proof-of-concepts.
- You will be responsible for requirement gathering, project design, feature development & enhancement, testing, documenting, and providing technical support for the solution.
- Cross platform integration solutions between various applications to be utilized by both a windows service and web-based solution.
- Internal and external customer reports
- High-quality features and user scenarios for web-based solution
- Collaborate with product experts, analyze real-world requirements, create functional domain models and technical solutions
- Continuously ship new features and updates
What you bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Solid foundation in object-oriented software development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform (C#, .Net, Entity Framework, SQL Server)
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision
- Excellent communication, collaborative disposition
Added bonus if you have:
- Worked with Entity framework
- Angular 2 or greater
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies.
FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.