Architect/Lead Software Engineer, Applications
The Amobee Applications Engineering Team play a significant role in that we are the face of our technology platform to our customers, users, and partners. Our team maintain a constant focus on innovations across our technology stack in order to design and implement new and powerful features that make our platform more scalable, high performance, resilient, user friendly, and ultimately ready to deliver a better ROI to our customers. Our team build and maintain all client facing interfaces (e.g. web app, AP
Is,..etc) to enable our customers to build audience, plan and execute against various media types, act on cross-channel reporting and analytics available on the platform. We are mostly full stack engineers with exposure to everything
- back-end, front-end, and everything in between. The collaborative nature of the team allows you to constantly learn new things. You'll collaborate closely with other product and technology leaders to jointly chart the platform roadmap. You'll work closely with other software engineers across the engineering organization to innovate on our platform architecture, and to continue building a world-class technology platform. Responsibilities
* Serve as technical/development lead on major company initiatives
* Review architecture and technical design on key projects
* Collaborate with Product to validate use cases and requirements
* Lead integration testing across multiple engineering teams.
* Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers
* Influence and evangelize new software technologies to other team members
* Work closely with other software architects to make engineering wide architecture recommendations and decisions
* Experimenting with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data
* Continuous usability improvements on complex workflows
* Ensure our technology stack stays current
* Passionate about building a World class Technology Platform
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 4+ years of software development experience
* High degree of comfort in Java or other object-oriented language
* Experience with scalable, high performance, multi-tier, enterprise application development
* Familiarity with Java
Script frameworks such as Angular or React.
* Knowledge of application frameworks like Spring.
* Experience with data storage technologies
* Experience with queuing and messaging frameworks
* Experience with service oriented architecture
* Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
* Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
About AmobeeThe world's leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels-including TV, programmatic and social-across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV
- including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee has been named to Fortune's Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee's platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobeeIn addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.