|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 1, 2017|
Job DescriptionArchitect- EY Intuitive - MAN001N1
Do you enjoy fast-paced, collaborative environments with smart people to bounce ideas off of in an Agile environment?
Do you desire constant exposure to the latest technologies and standards, promoting an ever-growing skill set?
Do you want to work for a company that supports your endeavors and encourages you to strive for more?
If you answered yes to any of these, we should talk.
EY Intuitive is a dynamic, user-experience research, design and development studio whose team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come from years of experience in user-centered design and development. We focus on creating highly interactive and specific experiences supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
- User research and analysis
- Design strategy
- Information architecture
- Data visualization
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Business process analysis and design
- Program and project management
The EY Intuitive practice is a part of the Digital Enterprise Transformation competency within the Performance Improvement practice. This practice works in collaboration with our customers and delivers repeatable, beautiful and simple digital experiences that our clients, their customers and their employees love.
Aside from the leading-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies and our people-centered values, what makes us different is our familial, fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another. If you think joining our team can be mutually beneficial, well then, we’re looking forward to you joining us!
As an Architect at EY Intuitive, you’ll be expected to:
- Provide strategic development direction and execution across multiple projects
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define business strategies, user needs, and optimal technology solutions for our clients
- Lead the technology team through sharing experiences and best practices and providing constructive critiques.
- Inform and influence the company’s overall service offering, project methodologies, and deliverables.
- Identify and foster business development opportunities.
- Work with engagement team members to manage client and project expectations and schedules; serve as the day-to-day client contact for technology, and be a leader for internal teams.
- Leverage your technology expertise to bring yours and others’ ideas to life and for others to react to
Qualifications, Certifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A minimum of eight years’ experience of progressive responsibility leading teams
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients.
- Strong knowledge of Angular.
- Native Mobile Development Android and iOS a plus
- Working knowledge of React is preferred
- Experience with server side technologies such as Java, .Net, and Node
- Back-end (database / server-side scripting language)
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch a plus
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Occasional local or national travel may be required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing, and conference-level presentation skills a plus.
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people