Applications Programmer/Analyst, Senior 3K Sign-On with Security Clearance
At Alion, we are techie and proud, so you might not see us in a shiny suit or wearing the latest shoes. More often, we’re behind the scenes putting our fingerprints all over market innovations. We get excited about the problem as much as the solution, because the more we understand it, the better able we are to fix it. We are deeply analytical experts who tell the truth and never stop looking for a way to make our solutions better.
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of software, remote sensors and network sensors.
• Writes, analyzes, and reviews programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Writes, updates, and maintains computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs.
• Develops computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
• Develops software, remote sensors and network sensors.
• Prepares and tests software source code and configuration files, as well as performs unit and integration testing of the new software. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Experience, GIT Experience, and Software developing (programing) Ansible, Kuberenetes, Docker, Elasticsearch (ELK Stack) Operating Systems: RedHat 6/7/8, Linux, Windows Experience: with two or more programming/scripting Languages: Java
Script, Angular 2-8, Type
Script, Ansible, Kuberenetes, Python 2/3, Helm, Docker, Bash, HTML, CSS, SCSS Experience with Databases and servers: Apache, MongoDB, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, SQL Familiarization with Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Sonar
Qube, Jenkins, and Nexus, Bro/Zeek, Suricata, Moloch, Networking (TCP/IP) a plus8140.01 compliant:
IAT II Duty
Location: San Antonio, TX
Education and Experience:
BS 5-7yrs experience, MS 3-5yrs experience or PhD 0-2yrs experience