Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Description Robert Half Technology is seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer with in-depth knowledge of building, deploying and maintaining custom applications. Are you able to combine creativity with strong coding skills and a deep understanding of how to customize and enhance applications?
If you're interested, this will be an opportunity to join a dedicated, in-house team of developers and be a part of a stable, well-respected company in the industry. Contact us today about this fulfilling Full Stack Developer role. This full-time opportunity is in Livonia, Michigan.
ResponsibilitiesIdentify business needs and support company goals by adapting solutions to meet them Work through complex business practices to establish simple solutions using best of breed tools Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions Collaborate with key partners to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment Apply creative solutions to drive and code solutions For immediate consideration, please apply and send your resume to Requirements
- 4 years of experience is ideal
- Experience with C.NET, .NET Core and Angular
- This position requires familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middleapplication tier, to database)
Script experience is a must
- Deep understanding of SQL
- Command of ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are familiar with Microservices
- This position requires experience with at least one frameworklibrary, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- You might be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities
- fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go Contact your local Robert Half Technology office ator visit www.roberthalf.comjobstechnology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer MFDisability