Ref ID: 04130-#######281
Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $120000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively?
You'll have the opportunity to work with Robert Half if you apply for this full-time Software Developer job today. This Software Developer job might be for you if you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer role will be located in the Houston, Texas area and will be a full-time position. This role is with a company in the Transport industry. Submit an application for this role now!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Provide clear and consistent communication around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
- Team up with Scrum team to produce proper work estimates
- Diagnose and contribute production support
- Looking for 10+ years of development experience with the focus on .NET but also worked on other coding platforms.
- It is preferred for applicants to have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- If you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you will be strongly preferred
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with scrum
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- C Sharp Programming (C#) experience desired
- Proficiency in ASP.NET
- Knowledge of model view controller
- We are particularly looking for candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.