API Platform Software Engineer
Multiple Java Developer Openings (4-6 months) Contract-to-Hire (San Antonio, TX) If interested please reach out to Robert Casseb with Apex Systems at Several (Mid
- Senior level) Java Development projects are actively looking to add to their team(s) before the year is over!
We support this financial client in the San Antonio TX market on a very large scale, and this business is exclusive to us!
Let's connect further if you are interested in learning more!
We are unable to offer sponsorship. Job Requirements
- 5 + years experience with Core Java
- 5 + years experience with Java
Redux experience or Angular
- Spring frameworks
- Proficient building RESTful Web Services
- Docker or or Kafka is a plus If interested please reach out to Robert Casseb with Apex Systems at Software Engineers create and maintain APIs for our business software applications that our members use. Done well, many may never realize or appreciate how critical these APIs are or how we've made them simpler. Faster. Safer. Yet they help make our members' lives better. It's a great challenge and responsibility. Here, you will invent. You'll design and test. You'll take risks. You'll create new technology, but the impact you'll make on our members will be far more significant. As a Platform Engineer, you are expected to be able to function in a fast-paced environment driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development ensuring quality is built into all solutions leveraging TDD. Your responsibilities will require you to be knowledgeable in API development. You will be a part of teams of developers guiding on engineering and architecture best practices as well as demonstrate the ability to partner and engage with other engineers and architects. You will work closely with business clients and UI designers to analyze user requirements, code applications and customize andor integrate commercial software packages for both internal employees and external member-facing applications across multiple platforms.
EEO Employer Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or