Angular Software Developer at Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) in Nashville, TN
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI)Nashville, TN
Angular Software Developer
The Angular Software Developer (Level 2), under the general supervision of a project manager, supervisor or technical architect, develops, tests, and supports new and existing custom applications for DCI. The Software Developer is assigned tasks of moderate to high complexity and receives assistance when necessary from a project manager, technical architect or a senior developer. The Software Developer brings innovative ideas to the attention of his or her project manager, supervisor or technical architect. The Developer demonstrates clear written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build good relationships with team members and end users, and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Develop applications primarily using Angular, some Visual Basic.
NET and C# may be used
- Provide end-user application support
- Track calls and update tickets accordingly
- Update supervisor and/or project managers
- Provide time estimates for deliverables and tasks
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Report daily status of assigned tasks
- Follow all team secure coding standards
- Follow documented work schedule policies
- An Associates degree or a Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Systems is required
- Two to four years of Angular software development experience is required
- Visual Basic.
NET or C# development experience is a plus
- Experience with SQL databases 2008 + is required
- Experience with integrated development environments, such as Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio are required
- Version Control exposure (Git or Team Foundation Server) a plus
- SQL Reporting Services helpful
- IBI Webfocus helpful
- EDI/Integrations development helpful
- Healthcare and/or Accounting experience a plus
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at ...@dciinc.org or 615-###-####. Once a request has been made, DC
I will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided.
DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.