Angular Developers in Waukesha, WI
You are a Angular Developers in Waukesha, WI. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
- Our Corporate Office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Lead Application Architect to join our dynamic Remote Monitoring team.
- As a critical member of our software product team developing iPhone, Android and web apps that will enable IoT devices (obilelinkgen.com), this position is responsible for:
+ Providing technical input from conceptualization to product release
+ Reviewing project ideas and provide technology input
+ Prescribing appropriate application solutions which balance business requirements with Generac’s technology standards to arrive at the optimal solution
The Lead Application Architect will work closely with the product team to understand needs, collect and refine specifications, create technical designs, deliver incremental functionality, assist with backlog grooming, direct and/or perform development activities, drive continuous code integration, and use agile development Duties and Responsibilities:
+ Support the planning, design and development of new applications and enhancements to existing web and mobile applications using best practice design patterns to ensure robust scalability.
- + Offer a means of stable evolution by identifying technologies that work together to satisfy the needs of the product team and support agile product development
+ Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and system goals and identify and resolve business systems issues;
+ Ensure compatibility and interoperability of the published product API
+ Review project ideas and provide technology input, prescribing appropriate application solutions which balance business requirements with Generac’s technology standards to arrive at the optimal solution.
- + Maintain technical expertise in emerging technical trends
+ Direct the development team including knowledge transfer, requirements and design specifications, task assignment, code reviews, documentation reviews, test reviews, production readiness Qualifications:
+ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
+ Minimum 10 years’ experience in commercial software development in two or more of the following roles: Architect, Designer, Application Developer, or equivalent.
- + Experience leading a development team
+ Mobile and Web Security
+ Experience working cross-functionally and with a global team
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls.
Apply to More Jobs Like Angular Developers in Waukesha, WI
Angular Employers want you! Join our network of Angular Developers. Apply using the form below.