Angular Developers in Leesburg, VA
You are a Angular Developers in Leesburg, VA. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering - Triage, the Software Engineer III is responsible for wearing multiple hats from viewing the architectural approach with a critical eye, making implementation decisions, and proactively communicating this with the team.
* Understanding the approach and design decisions and creating an implementation that supports overall design
* Working with other engineers on the team, particularly more junior engineers through pair programming, open communications, and collaboration
* Actively participate in our Agile development life-cycle, including planning and grooming, stand-up, and retrospectives
* Proactively perform code reviews, give feedback, and ask questions
* Accept and lead the delivery of large complex work with minimal direction
* Solve complex problem and decompose and delegate technical tasks and activities to other team members
* Full Stack Development across all 3 tiers (client-browser/UI/frontend, server/control/Middle tier, Data/Back-end)
* SME in one or more technical areas
* Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Knowledge and experience using AWS services, such as S3, RDS, and SQS
* Knowledge and experience using Spring and Hibernate
* Knowledge and experience using relational database systems especially PostgreSQL and MySQL
* Knowledge and experience using modern java-script frameworks like Vue.js, ReactJS or Angular
* Ability to comfortably develop code for and debug remote systems
* Collaborates with others, capable of working constructively with a group of people that have different skill sets and interests
* Ability to take ownership of and effectively communicate implementation decisions at various levels
* Ability to work independently and take initiative as a member of a dynamic and fast moving team
* Been an active member of an Agile team (running Scrum and Kanban) preferred
* Willingness and ability to mentor other team members preferred
* Knowledge of Docker preferred
Education and/or Experience:
* 8-10 years experience with 5 or more of the technical competencies.
- * Experience working with RESTful APIs with data validation techniques
* Experience and comfort developing large scale distributed applications in a microservices architecture using Java (core, concurrency, Competitive salary
* 401k with company match
* Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
* Telecom expense US Telecommute
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Apply to More Jobs Like Angular Developers in Leesburg, VA
Angular Employers want you! Join our network of Angular Developers. Apply using the form below.