|at ( view profile)|
|Location||San Jose, California|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2017|
We are seeking a developer with 5+ years total experience and at least one year of Angular/Node experience.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Strong in OOAD, Design Pattern and Application Framework development
- Strong hands-on experience with Java/J2EE, AngularJS, Bootstrap and NodeJS
- Worked on integrating systems such as SAP, SSO and other enterprise applications
- Experience with single-page application and MEAN stack
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in using Grunt, bower
- Experience with non-relational databases (Mongodb / Redis)
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Sinon etc)
- End to End testing (Protractor)
- Strong in API Design, Development and integration (of the 3rd party available)
- Continuous Integration Tool (Jenkins)
- Experience in integrating with analytics tool (pwiki / google analytics)
- Strong in Linux / Unix
- Strong in designing multi component / multi server deployments of a solution
- Strong in debugging skills
- Experience working on Agile SDLC methodology
- Experience designing/implementing/consuming Web services
- Experience with Lucene, Elastic etc. search indexing tools.
- Must be able to perform at a high level in a technical team
- Prior experience in Re-architecture of old/legacy system is preferable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and have a “can-do” attitude
- Should be familiar with GIT, Drupal and Azure.