Angular Developer – Advanced Nutrition Platform
We are building the world’s most advanced nutrition platform, combining our AI-driven consultation, DNA reports and blood test results, to provide tailor made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often.
About the role
We’re looking to hire an Angular Developer with a strong eye for design and a passion for HTML and CSS. We're building new areas and features of the Vitl website, as well as upgrading existing areas of the Vitl ecosystem.
Whilst we hope that this work is up your street and UI development is your thing, we’d also hope that you're really excited about the idea of working at a health-tech startup like Vitl.
A bit about you...
- Commercial experience with Angular 7
- Semantic HTML5 markup and strong knowledge of CSS3
- LESS or SASS
- Task runners such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Exposure to CSS methodologies like OOCSS and BEM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We want to meet you even more if you have the below...
- Responsive email templates either in pure HTML or markup languages such as MJML
- Use of Photoshop / XD or similar
- Web accessibility protocols such as ARIA
- Knowledge of graceful degradation and progressive enhancement
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Team lunch on Thursdays and drinks on Fridays
- Summer & Xmas parties
- Competitive salary according to your level of experience
- Work in a vibrant startup hub in Central London
- The opportunity to be an early member of a seed-funded startup with huge potential
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!