Angular 2-Typescript Tech Lead / Architect
Are you interested in solving complex problems within the healthcare sector? Then AdvancedMD is the place for you!
Who are we and what do we do?
Medical practitioners across the country turn to AdvancedMD’s fully-integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
AdvancedMD solutions are ranked one of the best in the industry by KLAS in 2016 and previous years. We intend to further our quality of service and ease of use for our EHR customers. We are pursuing and committing ourselves to an exciting redesign of our EHR solutions to a next-generation in terms of functionality, form and technology stack. If you are interested in being part of this super exciting adventure with a scope to show your innovation and lead the revolution, we are looking for you!
You will be responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area focused on core EHR product for AdvancedMD and services in order to drive customer adoption.
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance, scalability and maintainability. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The User Experience/User Interface design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application, ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer/ HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Hands-on experience with web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of AJAX, RESTful API and partial page updates
- Component based design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Ability to translate business requirements and UX designs into technical specs and user stories
- Ability to break up complex UI designs into viable phases
- Experience with Angular 2 or 4 a huge plus
- Proficient with Test-driven development
- Experience leading a development team
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET with either C# or VB.NET
- ANSI-SQL or T-SQL knowledge would be highly desirable