What you’ll do
- Works with agile teams to refine requirements and to identify areas for enhancement.
- Works with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and to deliver quality software and required documentation on time.
- Develops full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the CB IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensures that completed code provide all functionality described by application experts to ensure that acceptance criteria are met.
- Provides story point estimates for enhancements and new features.
- Develops and executes Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, unit tests, and automated test.
- Experience with automated testing tools (like Selenium) are a plus
- Works within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Monitors and maintains production systems.
- Actively participate in code, test, and documentation peer reviews.
- Provide guidance on full life cycle of cloud-based solutions including tools, technologies, and best practices for development, deployment and maintenance of cloud hosted services.
- Evaluate and understand emerging technologies and trends for DevOps and Continuous Delivery automation within cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, systems engineering or comparable training and practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration.
- Minimum 4 years demonstrated experience with full stack development
More about you
- 4+ years demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node JS, or Python development.
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI
- Ability to use or learn: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- IT experience in agile Full Life Cycle development, to include: system design architecture, development, maintenance, and support.
- Experience with SOA.
- Knowledge of applicable data security principles and practices.
- Solid written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Customer satisfaction orientation.
- Willingness/ability to work off-shifts (evening, night-time, weekend)