Sr. Angular Developer
- Develops client tier and middle tier functionality, alongside other members of the software engineering team.
- Primarily responsible for enhancing current functionality and developing new functionality, based on current and future needs.
- Coordinates with QA to discover and resolve defects.
- Authors and maintains technical specifications.
- Participates in developing, testing, and deploying clean code in a DevOps environment.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 5-10 years of experience developing commercial web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with Java.
- Experience developing SaaS-based web applications using an Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology.
- Experience with development/build tools such as Grunt, webpack, Maven, and Git.
- Experience with at least one of the following: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and/or MongoDB.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Protractor, Selenium, Java 8+, node.js, and/or Angular 2+.
- Experience with cloud deployment (AWS), Jenkins, and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience with WebStorm, IntelliJ, Eclipse, and/or Sublime.
- Experience developing in OSX environment.