Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Education: Requires B.Tech / M.C.A. / M.Tech degree from premier institution with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Experience: 3-6 years of Industry experience working as a Front End Engineer.
Job Location : Hyderabad
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
• Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions.
• Produce well-designed, testable, efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales / milestones.
• Interact closely with business and graphic designers to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Mentor other developers to promote software best-practices, technical guidance and help grow their software development skillsets.
• Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
• Strong experience using a client-side MV* framework such as NodeJs, ReactJS, NextJs, Redux and AngularJS.
• Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
• Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and website performance.
• Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
• Experience in object-oriented design skills.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack and Babel.
• Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
• Produce high-quality software utilizing automated unit and integration testing.
• Solid understanding of how web applications work including OWASP, XSRF, Security, Session management and best development practices.
• Good leadership skills, proactive, motivated and able to work in teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and verbal agility.
Nice to have:
• Experience developing for high-volume web applications.
• Microservice architecture and practices.
• REST service development and methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
• Experience with the integration of third-party (licensed or open-source) e-commerce solutions.
• Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
Required Technical Skills