|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2017|
If you like to build features end to end, love working with new technologies and are genuinely passionate about the web you'll fit right in. This is an opportunity for a Front end engineer with ambition and ability to take on a key responsibility within the development of our rapidly growing financial brand.
Don't miss this chance to join the team awarded the "Best Investment Software Program" in 2016 by the Shares Awards. We're growing our business globally at a very exciting time for fintech.
Here's what you'll need:
• 5 years experience building responsive websites/apps
• Strong Portfolio of cutting edge front end work
• Bower, Grunt, Require.js, Coffeescript, TypeScript all a bonus
• REST API experience, ideally with PHP frameworks - Symfony2 ideally.
• Semantic UI experience a plus
• Desirable - Good UX & Design
If you're interested in all things backend we get our hands dirty with
• Mongo, Redis, MySQL, Memcache, Kdb
• Symfony2 , Doctrine, Java, Q, D, Python/Pandas
£££ v. competitive + incentives