Senior Angular Developers in DES MOINES, IA
You are a Senior Angular Developers in DES MOINES, IA. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
- Agile Software Engineer - Lead/Senior - #221344Job Area:ITBusiness Area:Individual LifeLocation:IA - Des MoinesCareer Category:Experienced ProfessionalFull/Part Life Insurance IT area is looking for an experienced agile software engineer who has a passion for technology, that believes in continuously honing their craft, thrives in a highly collaborative environment, and is driven to implement technology-focused solutions to business problems.
- We are looking for that right someone who enjoys not only the opportunity to design and develop technical solutions, but also coach and mentor other team members.With this position, you will be working closely with other team members in the New Business Customer Direct train to solve problems and deliver software, pushing the boundaries of the traditional IT roles.
- You will be involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying software features while growing your technical skills and contributing towards the efforts of the entire team.The New Business Customer Direct train encourages and supports a culture of empowering self-managed teams, encouraging experimentation, and focus to solve business problems as we continue to make progress on maturing our DevOps practices.What's in it for you:Freedom to innovate and experiment with different ideas and solutionsEncouraged and supported in pursuing continuous improvement in yourself, your team and the solutions you buildContribute to key decisions in how our products and services are builtFind opportunities for career growthWork with great people in a collaborative environmentGreat corporate benefits like a relaxed dress code and cultural focus on work/life or Bachelor's degree in a STEM field3+ years of professional Object-Oriented software development experienceExperience designing/development REST-based web servicesExperience with development practices including TDD, CI, and pair programmingAdditional preferred technical experience (any experience would be a plus):Experience with Agile conceptsFamiliarity with secure software development practicesExposure to cloud technologiesFamiliarity with front-end libraries and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Angular JS)Experience with development, build, and deployment tooling (e.g. Maven, Git)Experience coaching and mentoring other team membersCore competencies for success:Ability to engage with and build up the technical skills, knowledge, and contributions of team members (servant leadership)Strong problem solving and analytical thinking mindsetInnovative mindset and a willingness to challenge current stateEmbracing and driving forward a "team first" cultureDesire and ability to pick up new technologies quicklyCollaboration and relationship building skillsEmployee Referral:Click on "Email to a Friend" to notify a friend or family member of this opportunity.Learn more about our company!
- :As a member of Principal's global IT community, you are part of a high-performing culture that promotes employee empowerment, innovation, collaboration, and career development while fostering flexibility between professional and personal responsibilities.
- The work you do while partnering closely with the business puts our customers' needs first by shaping the financial security of millions of lives across the globe!Principal was #18 on Computerworld's list of making it 16 years in a row on the list!
Apply to More Jobs Like Senior Angular Developers in DES MOINES, IA
Angular Employers want you! Join our network of Angular Developers. Apply using the form below.