Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Software Architect, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring that customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are empowering software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Develop expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leverage your broad technology capabilities and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- At least 4 years experience in a CICD environment
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring other more junior developers
- 5+ years experience in writing unit tests
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
• Programming Language (Java / C++ / C#(.Net) / PHP / Python / Ruby on Rails)
• Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
• SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
• Cloud computing architecting
• Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting
• Writing Unit Test Cases
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language are desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver, result-oriented, and a self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!