IT Intern Application & Software Development
At NTT Communications we offer an exceptional Internship Program within the Global Information Technology Department. Our program provides Interns with the opportunity to work with a global and diverse workforce as well as apply conceptual knowledge of business and technical skills with a global consumer products company.Throughout our program, Interns gain development experience in using SAP, one of the world’s largest comprehensive business ERP solutions, as well as exposure to latest business practices and cutting edge technology. Additionally, they will function as integral team members throughout the development life cycle by working with business and technical analysts to evaluate issues, develop solutions, implement processes, and support existing applications.
Areas of exposure that interns may be assigned to include Mobile, Human Resources, Customer Development, Supply Chain, Finance and Governance applications. Essentially, the program is a structured education strategy integrating the students’ academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences in a field related specifically to Global Information Technology. The program provides students with valuable work experience as well as providing Colgate-Palmolive with a source of highly talented candidates.
- Design, develop, and maintain application software following established standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards, correct problems, and to modify, develop or enhance functionality.
- Organize and participate in software design and code reviews.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Maintain an approachable demeanor and a positive can-do attitude.
- Collaborate designs with team members in order to find the solution that best fits the requirements.
- Consult with customers and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Currently enrolled in an Bachelor’s or higher degree program.
- Majors Include: Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business/IT Systems Management, Network Communication Management and related fields.
- Approximate GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Technical knowledge, skills, completed course work, or relevant work related experience.
- Familiarity with programming languages or Web-related technologies.
- Documentation of authorization to work in the US and not requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future.