|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 24, 2017|
If you are a talented Angular JS developer, have an aptitude for learning software systems quickly and have excellent communication skills this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Nexent Innovations Inc. designs and sells leading service management software solutions. A small dynamic software provider, we are well established with a global reach, having clients in over 45 countries around the world.
We offer competitive compensation, a casual work environment, BBQ Fridays and the opportunity to work with leading technologies.
We are looking for an Intermediate AngularJS Developer that will be working on the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, but we will ask for your help regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- A competitive compensation structure with benefits
- The opportunity to continuously learn and advance in a challenging environment working with leading technologies.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and proactive attitude.
As the ideal candidate for our team you will bring the following skills to the position:
- 2 years of experience in a real-world application with DevExtreme Angular JS controls is a definite benefit.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Experience working with a mock server and JSON files to build UI in a disconnected environment.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Software release management and product life cycle management in a GitHub environment including a strong documentation discipline.
- Experience integrating reporting and reporting design tools.
- Web and Mobile Application design and development.
We invite you to e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.