|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2016|
- Integrate thick client web applications with RESTful web services
- Meet with project stakeholders, discuss their vision and ideas, and create compelling digital experiences
- Collaborate with designers to develop user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
What We Look For:
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of current technologies and a commitment for keeping up with new techniques and technology
- Ability to translate responsive design patterns into application architectures
- Knowledge of web service application stacks; full stack is always a plus but not a requirement
- Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser APIs, and canvas
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is full-time with benefits and is in Cincinnati, OH. Relocation is required.
We do not use temporary contractors nor do we have any remote opportunities.
Cardinal is a National IT Solutions Provider that delivers custom & out of the box solutions, strategic guidance, and training to Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries. Our solutions include Mobile Application Development, Business Intelligence, User Experience, Enterprise Social & Collaboration, Agile Enablement, Cloud Enablement, Custom Application Development, Business Analysis, Project Management, and Web Design & Development.
Cardinal hires permanent, full-time employees and provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, 401K w/ match, paid vacation, paid holidays, extensive training, tuition & certification reimbursement, optional travel, a great work/life balance, and much more. Visit Cardinal Careers to learn about our culture and see what it’s like to work here! http://www.cardinalsolutions.com/careers
We have over 400 full-time employees in 5 locations: Cincinnati, Columbus, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Tampa.
** Please note this position will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. **