Participate on a 3-4 person team in a 1 year effort to enhance Special Operations Command Europe’s (SOCEUR) Operations, Activities and Initiatives (OAI) system. The enhancements will focus on new features, improvement of current features, and back-end architecture improvements. OAI has been in place since 2015 and is SOCEUR’s (and components) system of record for all OAI management functions, including mission planning, CONOP development and staffing, event reporting and post-mission assessment. You will work with the product owner and other remote developers on a daily basis. All personnel on your 3-4 person team will be 100% dedicated to this effort. Success in this effort could and should lead to deployment of this system throughout SOF in the coming years.
Required: Years of Experience (min)
Bachelors or equivalent experience
- Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA and Git-based source control systems like Bitbucket)
- Writing unit tests.
- Development using version control systems like GitHub and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Latest technologies like typescript and ES6.
- Providing technical and execution oversight to junior team members.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Developer Tools.
- Application optimization & Responsive Web design.
- Developing web applications using an MVC architecture.
- Well versed with IDE - Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
- Expert level knowledge with SharePoint 2013 and 2016 on-prem.
None upon hiring but must have the ability to obtain SECRET