Angular Developers in Tuscaloosa, AL
You are a Angular Developers in Tuscaloosa, AL. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
- **Posting Title:**
Web Application Developer
AFFLINK is looking for a senior level Web Application Developer to assist with ongoing and future projects.
- You should be a self-starter and able to handle the entire life cycle of web development projects - planning and design, coding, testing, launch, and support.
- You should be detail oriented, with an eye for user interface design and usability, while maintaining a focus on application performance and Translate design layouts and wireframes to code and deploy web applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment
+ Build reusable code and libraries for future use
+ Optimize and improve existing applications for speed and functionality
+ Integrate web applications with varied back-end systems using direct connections and web services
+ Utilize relevant 3rd party tools to provide a positive, efficient user experience
+ Communicate effectively while providing phone and email support to users both internal and external
+ Cooperate with other internal IT developers to deliver and support quality applications
+ Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends, and apply them to operations and activities
+ Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
+ Manage and prioritize multiple projects
Tuscaloosa, Alabama (AL)
**Full Time / Part Time:**
The Company and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the \"Company\") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- **Required Qualifications:**
• Proficient knowledge of ASP.NET, especially C# and MVC
• Strong capabilities and experience with MS SQL databases (or similar relational database)
• Good understanding of client vs. server-side languages and approaches, and of differences between delivery platforms (such as mobile vs desktop), and how to optimize for each
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- • Experience with OpenEdge, Progress, or WebSpeed are a plus
• At least 5 years of web front-end experience
• At least 3 years of ASP.NET experience (C#)
• At least 3 years of SQL Category:**
AFFLINK has been a leader in supply chain management services for 40 years.
Apply to More Jobs Like Angular Developers in Tuscaloosa, AL
Angular Employers want you! Join our network of Angular Developers. Apply using the form below.