Angular Developers in Scottsdale, AZ
You are a Angular Developers in Scottsdale, AZ. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
- This position will be focused on Angular development and will be responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services, as well as designing and coding intermediate to complex project tasks.
- Net Developer will be involved in all stages of development while collaborating with various teams to complete projects.
- Below, please find an overview of the environment but the main focus of this role is Angular Development.
- Responsibilities:-Participates in all phases of software development from inception to implementation and support.-Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with complex databases.-Collaborates with internal clients to interpret requirements from varied business units and translate into precise business logic.-Verifies software operation to ensure functional and technical requirements have been satisfied.-Provides feedback to team on the status of projects.-Attends product and user meetings as required.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities-Prior experience designing, building, and maintaining web applications and/or web services that interact with complex databases.-Prior experience collaborating with developers and clients to design and build software solutions.-Familiar with source control tools and associated processes-Familiar with bug tracking tools and associated processes-Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment-Able to manage time across multiple tasks to achieve on-time deliveries-Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.-Experience with ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Server and/or MySql is preferred-Experience with Ruby and/or Java is a plus-Our projects utilize cutting-edge technologies and we offer the opportunity to expand and improve your skill sets in many advanced areas of of the Position:-College degree and 4+ years of software development experience or equivalent number of years of experience-Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Math strongly preferred.-Must have excellent work ethic and attitude.-Must have excellent communication skills, and able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and written-Must be able to work with little direction, and be able to complete projects under strict deadlines.