Angular Developers in Johnson Township, IA
You are a Angular Developers in Johnson Township, IA. Don't miss these Angular Jobs near you!
- This individual resource will be expected to work in a Scrum environment working closely with the Solution Architect and the QA Project Lead.
- This role is expected to oversee test automation practices for all teams as well as manage the test automation environment(s).
- In addition, this role will assist test automation developers in building test scripts that will automate end to end regression tests.
- Responsibilities include:
• Work with team to define and identify appropriate test scenarios
• Ensure all work complies with testing standards
• Provides code reviews for test automation developers as well as support for the program automation processes
• Review design, documentation, development and execute automation test scripts
• Work with the QA Project Leads, QA Testers and Test Automation Developers to develop automated test scripts
• Analyze and report test results
• Develop and maintain an automated regression test bed
• Work with teams to ensure levels of code coverage
• Projects work time estimates for the software test schedule, including Pointing sessions
• Provides assistance in the development of a continuous deployment environment
• Defines an established automated test process and standards, recommended improvements
• Monitors compliance to test standards and processes and communicate suggested modifications to test leadership
• Coaches and mentors team members in test automation and QA practices
• Gathers metrics for measurement of software development processes
• Assesses associated risks of system architecture and technical implementation
• Agile/Scrum experience preferred – working collaboratively, within sprints
• Test automation experience using Protractor, Typescript and Selenium Grids
• Participates in identification of system and process efficiencies
The skills expected are:
o Ability to work within a team environment
o Good communication skills (written and verbal)
o Experience with and
o Experience with testing code written in Angular JS
o 5+ years’ experience writing SQL to query and validate test results.
- o Works well in an Agile (Scrum) environment
o Experience creating automated testing framework
o Experience with automated functional testing
o Experience working with data services
o Experience working with VSTS
o Experience creating load tests
o Mobile testing and/or device cloud experience
Experience (in role):
Senior-Level (7+ years’ experience)
Apply to More Jobs Like Angular Developers in Johnson Township, IA
Angular Employers want you! Join our network of Angular Developers. Apply using the form below.