Angular Developer job Beavercreek, OH
CompQsoft Inc. is a top Pioneer in ERP/CRM Resources for fortune 500/1000 Technology corporation clients, State /Federal Government Defense & Security Clearance related Projects.
We are currently seeking to fill Angular Developer job at Beavercreek, OH; required to have hands on work experience with below mention skills.
If this position makes you interest and your core competency and skill match with below mentioned position, please send your updated resume along with best time to reach you to speak with you to expedite the process further.
Job Title: Angular Developer
Location: Beavercreek, OH
Duration: Long Term
Clearance Required: Secret required to start, IT-II
Simplified Job Description: 6 Years of Application Development or Programmer or Designer, Hands-on experience with 2 Years of experience with each skilled on Angular.JS, Express.JS. D3.JS, working on MongoDB open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Angular Developer role will be responsible for adding new and updating existing capabilities for the Angular Single Page Application.
- They will need to perform development, and unit testing, participate in code reviews, and support the creation/maintenance of Development Standards, User Guides, and Operations Manual.
- They will work as part of an Agile Sprint team and utilize Microsoft Team Foundation Server for tracking of User Stores, Bugs, and Tasks.
- Working in an Agile team environment to develop Angular dashboard single page application.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Experience as an application programmer on large-scale DBMS, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
- Provides technical direction to programmers, as required, to ensure that program deadlines are met.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Six (6) years relevant experience for senior level.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience for basic level.
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical
Please fill the required skills Matrix Box mentioned Below
Technical Skills Skill Years/Level of Experience Mandatory Software Development 6 years AngularJS 2 years Preferred ExpressJS 2 years (in order of preference) D3.js 2 years MongoDB 2 years